Unemployment Transition Program for COVID-19 Job Loss
The goal of this program is to improve mental health outcomes and provide individuals with skills training to support them in their career transition. Participants will partake in:
- 12 weeks of interactive leadership workshops focused on developing social-emotional skills
- Weekly peer led accountability groups which will provide support and networking
- A capstone project focused on helping bereaved families who have lost someone to COVID-19
- Point system designed to help improve mental health and job readiness skills
Our Unemployment Transition Program for COVID-19 Job Loss will begin Fall 2020 and is open to US residents only.
Program Fees ( quantity discount based on number of seats purchased)
- 1-10 employees ………….$500 per individual
- 11-50 employees ………..$425 per individual
- 51+ employees ………….$350 per individual
Select the number of seats you are purchasing below. Quantity discount will be shown in cart. An email confirmation with next steps will be sent to you upon purchase.