|Dimensions||10 × 6 × .5 in|
Show your support for the social movement and help promote the importance of a promise by wearing this stylish yet comfortable unisex tri-black tank top. Great for layering or by itself this tank features white lettered “because I said I would” text printed on a tri-black American Apparel shirt. This tank is both easy and versatile to wear with a slimming vintage look and feel, wearable by both men and women alike. In addition to this shirt’s great quality and fit it is manufactured in Los Angeles, California in a sweatshop free facility. By wearing this shirt not only will you help spread the message of our movement but all proceeds help fund and support our nonprofit organization.
• A nice loose drape perfect for the summer heat or for layering
• Soft tri-blend fabric (50% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon)
• Polyester retains shape and elasticity
• Cotton lends both comfort and durability
• Rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
Male model featured is wearing a medium & female model is wearing a x-small.
For more sizing information refer to the sizing chart in the image gallery.