|Dimensions||10 × 6 × .5 in|
Show your support for the social movement and help promote the importance of a promise by wearing this stylish yet comfortable unisex tri-black t-shirt. Our signature t-shirt features white lettered “because I said I would” text printed on a tri-black American Apparel shirt and is a favorite among supporters. This t-shirt is both easy and versatile to wear with a slimming vintage look and feel, wearable by both men and women alike. In addition to this shirt’s great quality and fit, it is manufactured in Los Angeles, California in a sweatshop free facility. By wearing this shirt not only will you help spread the message of our movement, but all proceeds help fund and support our nonprofit organization.
This shirt is being discontinued and will not be re-stocked once we run out of inventory.
• A nice loose drape perfect for the summer heat or for layering
• Soft tri-blend fabric (50% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon)
• Polyester retains shape and elasticity
• Cotton lends both comfort and durability
• Rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
• Durable rib neckband
Male model in photo is wearing a size small. In the group shot the female model is wearing a size small and the male is wearing a large.
For more sizing information refer to the sizing chart in the image gallery.