|Dimensions||10 x 6 x .5 in|$23.00
Show your support for the social movement and help promote the importance of a promise by wearing this stylish yet comfortable women’s tri-black t-shirt. Our signature shirt features white lettered “because I said I would” text printed on a tri-black American Apparel shirt and is a favorite among supporters. This t-shirt is both easy and versatile to wear with a slimming vintage look and feel. In addition to this shirt’s great quality and fit it is manufactured in Los Angeles, California in a sweatshop free facility. By wearing this shirt not only will you help spread the message of our movement but all proceeds help fund and support our nonprofit organization.
This shirt is no longer manufactured in the US so we are actively switching to an alternative that is. This shirt will not be re-stocked once we run out of inventory.
• Soft tri-blend fabric (50% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 25% Rayon)
• Polyester retains shape and elasticity
• Cotton lends both comfort and durability
• Rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look
• Durable rib neckband
• Form fitting with shorter sleeves than unisex t-shirt
• Women’s style shirt runs small
Featured model is wearing a size small.
For more sizing information refer to the sizing chart in the image gallery
|Dimensions||10 x 6 x .5 in|
Video embedding powered by Webilop